Friday 25 September 2015

Introducing Myself...

My First Blog Post!

Hello!

I'm May Beauty Trend, I'm from Suffolk in the UK, I'm 18 years old and I love everything beauty, fashion and travel. I've wanted to start a blog for a while now but I've just never got round to it, but now that I have some time I really just want to put time and effort into a blog and focus on it. I also found it more difficult than I thought I would thinking of a good blog name, along with the nerves of actually starting one.

As I said I love makeup/beauty, skincare, fashion, lifestyle and travel; these will be the things that I focus on, basically just everything that I love... Too much? But I do enjoy all of these things plus many other things which I will be sharing on here.
So have a read and let me know what you think, I will be posting one main post a week on a Sunday at 7:00pm and possibly a few little extras during the week - details will be in my bio!

Don't be afraid to say Hi or leave any feedback/comments, this also about meeting new people who have the same interests as me!

See you on Sunday!
May Beauty Trend :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment