Wednesday 30 March 2016

Time For A Quote

I have decided that I am going to post a quote roughly once a week, I want to send out positive vibes and get people thinking. Sometimes it will be a quote to get you thinking and sometimes it might be a quote just to put a smile on your face :).




Keeping in theme with my recent blog post - Trends For Spring/Summer I thought I'd give a fashion quote. In your own way, every day is a fashion show (except those days where you throw on a pair of comfy leggings and put your hair up in a messy bun of course) But when you go out to school, college or work... or anything that involves you going out into the big wide world.  You're going to want to look presentable for people you see and you never know what new people you'll meet in a day :P so when you are out, you are out on the runway and people see you and what you are wearing, and what you wear can reflect your personality if you want it to. If you feel happy with what you're wearing then you will feel more happy within yourself, that's my theory anyway :).

Let me know in the comments what piece of clothing you feel your best in, I would love to know. If you'd like to follow me on my other social media sites, click the buttons at the side of my blog <3
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love quotes! I have a few prints with quotes on them hanging on my walls in my bedroom! Definitely helps me keep motivated! x

    ReplyDelete