Monday 5 December 2016

Ultimate Christmas Beauty Gift Guide



















It's that time of year again where we are all rushing around trying to find everyone you know the perfect gifts,  I've got a few gift guides to suit all the different people in your life. This is my high-end beauty gift guide with items from brands such as Charlotte Tilbury and Yves Saint Laurent.

I know I'm probably arriving a little late with the gift guides but I am sure that A LOT of people haven't completed their present buying... or even started it... So I am here with a high-end beauty gift guide for those makeup fanatics!

Stocking Fillers

These are the stocking fillers all under £20, if you want to treat someone to a small luxury present that you can pop in a stocking as a surprise for someone on Christmas morning then look no further!








Main Presents

I called this next section 'main presents' because you would maybe put these round the tree and are considered a bigger present because of the price. I have collated things that I think would put a smile on the receivers face, let's be honest, who wouldn't want a luxury beauty gift waiting for them round the tree...

  





So this is my 1st gift guide for all the beauty lovers, I know all the products are pretty expensive which is why I am also going to be doing a high street beauty gift guide, there are some pretty amazing things that are also on the high street, certainly things that I will be putting on my wishlist. The beauty gifts at Christmas just keep getting better and better each year!

All items are linked below! :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment