Wednesday 26 September 2018

Beauty Haul



It's been a while, hasn't it? I have really missed posting, there have been times when I've thought 'Oh I should blog about this' or if I've bought some things I've thought it would make a good blog post, but my heart just wasn't in it and I want to be 100% into writing a post. Anyway, I'm here now with a beauty haul for you, so we'll get straight into it...

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Eyeshadow £4.99

I stopped using this last Winter and months later when I was rifling through my makeup collection I found the little pot of it a little dried up, so I went out a bought a new one. This is a really pretty shimmery pink cream shadow, it looks lovely on its own or with other eyeshadows creating more of an eye look. I really want to try the other shades in the range.





Clinique Eyeliner

This wasn't a purchase, I got given it when I went to a Clinique counter to get a foundation match and the lady gave me free full-size eyeliner. I don't normally rate felt tip eyeliners as they tend to dry up, but I am hoping a more high-end one will be different.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation £9.99

Another repurchase for me, I wear this foundation if I want something a bit more full coverage than a BB cream which is what I normally use. I like this if I'm wanting a semi-matte finish and it seems to have become my go-to high street foundation.

Vaseline Lip Balm £2.09

I am a lover of lip balms and I like to try different ones and so I purchased this Strawberry scented lip balm with a pink tint, it smells lovely and I needed a lip balm so hopefully, this will do the job and sooth my dry lips.

Nail Varnishes

A friend of mine painted my nails a while ago and I loved the colours she used, so what did I do? I went out bought the exact same colours she used on my nails. They are Barry M Molten Metal in the colour Copper Mine (£3.99) and Rimmel in Coralicious (2.99), and I also got a Collection base and top coat.




Natural Collection Powder (Translucent)  £2.49

I really needed a powder and they didn't have the Rimmel Stay Matte powder which is what I usually get, so I had to just grab another one, and I felt like the Natural Collection was the safe option. The only thing is that it is a white powder and I prefer the neutral coloured powder.

Dove Dermaspa Summer Revived £7.79

I saw the advert for this and thought it sounded right up my street, a lot of the time I do not get on with fake tans because I hate the smell and I thought maybe this wouldn't have that smell. It is a body lotion as well as a tanner, I'm hoping that this is a purchase that I don't regret.



What purchases you've been making recently?

Sophie 

  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment