For all the bookworms out there or people just wanting to get stuck into a good Christmas book, this post is for you...
We have hundreds of blog posts about beauty items and what gifts to buy at Christmas time but what about having some unwinding time, where you can just sit down, chill out and maybe read a book. In case you feel like you want to read a good Christmas book, I have come up with five that I actually want to read over Christmas, they are traditional books that I'm sure most of you have heard of but maybe never thought to pick up and read.
1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
2. The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
3. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
4. 101 Dalmations by Dodie Smith
5. The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore