Tuesday 5 September 2017

Stationery Wanted List



It's coming up to back to school, college, uni etc and that means lots of new stationery, or maybe you just want to buy yourself some new treats. You can never have too much stationery, right? One of my favourite shops to browse in is Paperchase, so while I was on their website I thought I might as well put some of my fave items I found in a blog post for you to use in whatever way you wish. I have created a list to satisfy some of your stationery needs and wants.



 A6 Exercise Books
 Emoji Liquid Pencil Case Foil Deco Notebook
 Desk Filing Unit
 Owl Pencil Case
 Sharpie Fine Glam - Pack of 24 Glamingo A5 Notebook

 Raindrops Ring Binder A5 Subject Notebook

My Social Media:
📌https://uk.pinterest.com/maybeautytrend/



1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea for a post and I love everything on your wish list! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete