Monday 11 September 2017

My 21st Birthday Wishlist


At the end of the month it is my Birthday (the 30th for those of you interested) and I am going to be 21, I cannot believe that I'm going to be 21, I don't act mature enough, I'm not going to think about it too much I'm quite immature still and I'm not going to change anytime soon haha. I have been asked what I want for my Birthday and when someone asks me my mind just goes blank when throughout the year, I have been saying that I love this and that.

As it is my 21st Birthday (have I said that enough times yet?) I would love to receive something that I can keep and treasure. I can be quite sentimental with gifts, I like to give things that people can keep, especially when it's a big Birthday.
I have thought of some things that I would love to receive and I thought why not make it into a blog post.

Just a quick disclaimer, it isn't about the presents at all, people have asked me what I would like for my Birthday, I never expect to receive things and I have always said this to people.


Pandora Birthstone Jewellery

Pandora is one of my favourite brands for jewellery, I have a charm bracelet and I would love to add to it. My birthstone is a Sapphire, a beautiful deep blue colour. I love wearing that colour, so either a piece of jewellery or a charm to add to my bracelet would make me very happy.


 Watch

I think a watch is a lovely item to receive. I'm not too sure of the exact watch that I want but I do love the Olivia Burton watches, they have some gorgeous designs, and I like the Michael Kors watches too.


Urban Decay Heat Palette

I have wanted this palette since Urban Decay released the pictures for it. The colours look gorgeous, very warm and autumnal, Urban Decay is one of my favourite high-end brands, and I need it in my collection.

Charlotte Tilbury:

I have wanted something from Charlotte Tilbury for quite a while, but the products are quite pricey so I don't think to buy myself something, I'd love a little CT gift.



So there are a few of the things that I would love for my Birthday, I'm just looking forward to being with my family and friends. ❤

I have linked all the items I have mentioned.

Sophie Xx

My Social Media:
📌https://uk.pinterest.com/maybeautytrend/



No comments:

Post a Comment