Sunday 3 December 2017

Lush Wishlist | Blogmas Day 3




3 days in and I’ve managed another post, go me! Today is a Lush Wishlist with all the Christmas themed products that I would love to try. Lush is one of the best shops to go in anyway, but at Christmas time I get even more excited about the range of Christmassy items.


Butterbear 
I saw this bath bomb on someone’s blog post and I thought it sounded so good! (I can’t remember who, I will put the link here if I find it) Anything moisturising and I want it.

Christmas Sweater
The name of this is so cute, another bath bomb, and it has reindeer on it. I like the sound of what it’s meant to do of easing muscles so it could be good after a stressful day.
Candy Mountain
Lush bubble bars are the one, and it has a Vanilla scent which makes it even better, I just wish I had one now to use. 
The Magic Of Christmas
I've never used this bubble bar (like most things on this wishlist.) I love that it comes on a stick and is reusable. It looks so Christmassy and the scent is Cinnamon with Almond oil. 
Christmas Cracker
I think we can tell that I want a bubble bar from Lush by now haha, but I couldn't not include it, I mean it has popping candy in it! 
Luxury Lush Pud
Lastly a bath bomb, it's a bit like a Christmas pudding (hence the name) even though I don't like actual Christmas Pudding, I think I'll like this kind though. It's Lavender scented, so hopefully, it'll relax me after the stressful days preparing for Christmas. 


Are there any Christmas products from Lush that you'll be purchasing or are hoping for as a gift this year? Let me know in the comments.

Xx

Are you up to date with my Blogmas Posts?

Day 2: Christmas Playlist

Day 1: 5 Christmas Films to watch


Follow Me:
📌https://uk.pinterest.com/maybeautytrend/


No comments:

Post a Comment