Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas Playlist | Blogmas Day 2



It’s time for Blogmas day 2 with my playlist for Christmas to help get you into the festive mood even more. Listen to them while you’re not watching the Christmas Movies from yesterday’s blog post - 5 Christmas Movies. Or whilst you’re wrapping Christmas gifts you have bought (keep your eyes peeled for my Christmas gift guides coming later on in the week) or just chilling out with family.







We've got songs from Ariana Grande, Idina Menzel and of course a bit of Michael Buble. Along with some classics by Slade, Cliff Richard and loads more.

What are your favourite Chris songs to listen to? If there are any that you think I’ve missed comment them down below and don’t forget to check back on my blog tomorrow for Blogmas day 3!

Xx

Are you up to date with my previous posts?

5 Christmas Films to watch

Beauty Advent Calendars - over £50


Follow Me:
📌https://uk.pinterest.com/maybeautytrend/

No comments:

Post a Comment