Friday 1 December 2017

5 Christmas Films To Watch | Blogmas Day 1

Happy 1st of December! And a happy first day of Blogmas! I kept it pretty quiet that I was attempting to do Blogmas, I knew I wanted to do it but I wasn't sure whether I would be able to pull it off or not. I mean here I am at 7am typing up this blog post for the FIRST day of Blogmas, it's only the first day and I am already incredibly unorganised, so who knows how this will end up. I am going to stay positive and enjoy it because that's what it's all about, getting into the festive spirit and posting content that you're happy with whether that be every day, every other day or just a few times a week, it's all up to how YOU feel and what you want to do on your blog.




Anyway, I have rambled enough, onto the 5 films that I will be watching during this festive season, maybe there will be one that you haven't seen and you'll give it a go.

Elf
I probably don't even need include this one... Everyone and their mum knows the movie Elf, but it is one of my faves, I never get fed up with it. It makes me feel so festive and has become a classic film to watch, it's such a funny film for anyone and everyone to watch.

                                   


The Holiday
This film is a really cute story with four very well known faces, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jack Black and Jude Law. If you enjoy a romantic comedy then you'll definitely love this.

                                    


A Christmas Carol
The animated version, of course! Animated Christmas movies are my favourite kind and I wish that there were more of them around. All of the adaptations of Scrooge are amazing, but in my opinion, I think this is the best one.

                                


The Polar Express
Another animated movie haha, this one gives me all the Christmassy magical feels and I just love it! The Polar Express is so magical, snowy and full of excitement, which is all the things a Christmas film should be. In all seriousness, I really wish that I could go on the Polar Express.

                               


Christmas With The Kranks
I haven't actually seen this film that many times, but when it has been on it has made me laugh so much, there are some really funny moments with Jamie-Lee Curtis starring in it makes it even better. Definitely worth watching.

                                 

Feel free to comment down below of any movies that you think should be on here, also I would love to know what your favourite Christmas Movies are!

Xx

Are you caught up with previous posts?



Follow Me:
📌https://uk.pinterest.com/maybeautytrend/



No comments:

Post a Comment