Here is my Stocking Filler Gift Guide for all the boys, in case you didn't know the one for girls was up the other the other day, so go and have a peek at that if you haven't already.
I find the male species very difficult to shop for, it's probably because I'm a girl and like all things girly, but I have managed to find 10 stocking gifts for guys out there.
1. The first gift for guys is this ASOS 'Luckies Scratch Map Poster' which I thought is a great gift for someone who loves travelling or wants to go travelling.
They will be able to keep track of where they go with this map, when they've been somewhere they simply scratch the country they've been to and it will change colour to show you have been there. I also think it's very masculine look, so it would be perfect for the guy you're looking to buy for. So this is nearly £2.00 over £15.00 BUT I consider more of a stocking gift, and it's such a good gift it would be worth it for someone who loves travelling... Or just buy it as a main present.
This from ASOS for £16.95
2. Next is a Ted Baker item, it's a Tweed Notebook with lined pages. When I saw it I thought it looked very posh and expensive and for a notebook it is quite expensive, but it is Christmas! With a lovely tweed fabric and leather spine and corners it feels like a luxury gift.
If someone you know needs to be more organised you can encourage them to write things down or make lists with this lovely notebook.
From ASOS for £12.95
3. Another item from ASOS which is a Wash Bag In Black Neoprene. A wash bag may sound a bit boring but it's something that everybody needs and I think it is a really chic looking item.
It's black and has the words 'Dirty Filthy Nasty' printed across the front in the middle. It has a zip opening and a snake skin leather look base. An ideal stocking gift for any male in your life!
From ASOS for £14.00
4. A guy always needs a pair of pyjama bottoms, and that is what I found! This pair of Plum Cosy Check Bottoms from Next, which also come in two other colours - 'Black Watch' and 'Red and Navy'. Next do some great gifts for Christmas, I personally love getting things from Next. The pyjama bottoms are a lovely colour and they are SO soft, definitely a gift to get for a loved one.
These are from Next for £15.00
5. I think everybody buys this next gift for someone... Probably most likely their dad, it's socks!
So I had to include these in my Christmas Stocking Gift Guide, these are a Four Pack Twist Colour Chunky Socks, they come in lovely colours and they are nice and thick and really soft so they'll keep feet warm throughout Winter. They also have an embroidered picture of a reindeer on which adds a little something to the socks. They are quality socks for a slightly cheaper price.
These are from Next for £12.00
6. I seem to be picking sort of necessity items for Winter in this gift guide, but I found this gorgeous Navy Stripe Scarf, again it will of course keep you warm like the socks. This scarf is very soft and comes in two other colours which are black and red, it's also 100% acrylic so you don't need to worry about wool allergies - it's ideal for wrapping up warm in Winter.
7. This next gift is one of my favourites, it's 'Reiss I Men's Duo' you get a Body Cleansing Wash 250ml and a Body Spray 150ml.
The body spray has a lovely scent, the description says 'a body spray, which has an addictive aromatic woody fragrance wth notes of Laurel Leaf and Clary Sage, combined with notes of Soft Musk and mesmerising Oudh, an alluring, enticing and charismatic scent' phew! There are a lot of scents mixed together. The packaging of this gift is perfect, it's really chic and minimal, which makes it right for a male.
From Boots for £15.00
8. Next up is a gift from TopMan and it's just a '3 Pack Bead And Leather Wristband Pack' a really easy simple gift to get for a guy who likes to wear a bit of jewellery. I think they're quite expensive for 3 bracelets being £12.00 but that's TopShop for you. You get a black beaded bracelet, a grey beaded bracelet and a black leather bracelet.
9. Gift number nine is this really cool Mini Amp USB And Battery Speaker. You can either plug this into a computer or use batteries and play your favourite music out of it using your phone, plus you can take it anywhere with you. Compatible with PC and Mac and had volume, bass and treble controls.
From ASOS for £15.00
10. The last gift is again from ASOS, I chose a couple of books that are fun and can be used at a party; 'Spin The Bottle' and 'Never Have I Ever' which I'm sure you have all heard of. There are some things in both books that will make you laugh with your friends, Spin The Bottle has series of questions and dares - plenty to keep you entertained.
From ASOS for £6.99
That's it for the Stocking Filler Gift Guides, but up next is the Gift guide for her and him which will be up next week!