Tuesday 17 November 2015

Stocking Fillers - Under £15.00

I was inspired by Fleur De Force's Christmas Gift Guide YouTube video, and I thought I would do my own series of Christmas Gift Guides on my blog! I will be doing a Christmas stocking fillers for both male and female priced under £15.00 - this blog post! Also a 'Gift Guide For Her' and a 'Gift Guide For Him' so make sure you keep an eye out for these blog posts over the next couple of weeks.
This week as I said I am doing Stocking Filler gifts all for under £15.00, there are 10 for girls and 10 for guys and I'm splitting the blog posts for this into two - one for female and one for male.

Today is the girls turn and the guys one will be up in the next couple of days.

1. The first item I found are furry socks, they are the M&S Collection 3D Polar Bear Cozy Bed Socks With Flashing LED Light. Everybody loves getting a good pair of socks for Christmas, these ones are so cute and perfect to keep your tootsies nice and warm over the winter period.


There are 3 different designs, the first pair a light blue colour with white polka dots on and a little 3D polar bear at the top of the sock which lights up! The second pair are purple and white stripes with a reindeer on with a light up nose, then the third pair are a neutral colour with a robin on. These are a really great novelty gift and super comfy, they only cost £7.00 from Marks and Spencer's which isn't too bad for light up socks.


2. The next gift is this lovely Fenella Smith Pug Notebook, I love this design with all the different cut pugs across the notebook, this gift would be perfect for someone who likes to keep organised or if they just like to write things down then now they'll be able to do it with this quirky notebook. 
                                              

This notebook is from John Lewis for £8.50


3. The third gift I found was this pair of Chirstmas Tree Stud Earrings in silver with a gold star. They are a very dainty, charming pair of earrings, and would look beautiful over Christmas time. They will make a great fashion accessory to any festive outfit.
From John Lewis for £8.00
                                      
     

4. I came across Emma Bridgewater on the John Lewis website and I couldn't leave her out, I love Emma Bridgewater things - although I thought she only did things like plates, bowls, mugs etc, but it seems she also has a mini range of pamper products.
                             
    This travel set of body lotion, body wash and hand cream all 35ml come in two sets, one called 'Love and Roses Travel Line' which guess what.. Smells like roses. On the John Lewis website it's says that the fragrance is a 'warm, loving and glamorous scent.'
                                
The second set is called 'Feels Like Home Travel Set',  this has a scent of camomile, lavender and orange blossom - lovely calming scents. The packaging on these gifts sets is beautiful, and look luxurious. I would personally go for the Feels Like Home set, because I love calming scents. 
These are from John Lewis at a price of £10.00


5. Next up is this cute little bag of body butters from Boots, it's this Champneys Bag Of Delights' which initially caught my attention because of the bag, and it's different, it's not a load of body butters in a box. 
                            
In the bag you get:
Nature's Treat Nourishing Body Butter 50ml
Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter 50ml
Cloud Nine Indulgent Body Butter 50ml
Heavenly Days Relaxing Butter Soufflé 50ml
With the butter soufflé you put that on top of one of the body butters to give you silky smooth skin.
This is from Boots for £12.00


6. One of my favourite gifts that I found is this little Ted Baker 'Sparkle & Shine' set of one nail polish and a lip and cheek tint.
                                
It is available in two different shades, there is a darker toned pink nail polish for an evening look and the second is a lighter golden tone for more of a daytime look. It may be small but it is an ideal stocking present, and I certainly would be happy if I found this in my stocking.
This is from Boots with a pricetag of £8.00, a great price for a more luxury brand.


7. Boots seem to have some great gifts for Christmas and it was difficult to pick out just a few gifts from there, but another gift was a set of Jack Wills Set Of 3 Lip Balms which come in clear cosmetics case with three scented lip balms - Vanilla, Berry and Rose, a perfect stocking filler from Boots for £8.00

                              


8. Next is a Zoella product! *excitement* I have chosen from her Christmas range as it is limited for Christmas only, and I chose what I thought was suitable as a stocking filler, but really any of her gifts are good for stockings. I chose two and the first one is the 'Fairest Of Them All Travel Pass & Compact Mirror' it comes in Rose Gold (of course) with blue polka dots on it, it's a great little gift that will slip nicely into your stocking. Available for £6.00 from feelunique.com or Superdrug Stores.
                              
9. The other Zoella gift is one of my favourites. It's the 'All That Glimmers Fluffy Powder Puff With Dusting Shimmer 8g'. I love dusting shimmers that make my body look glowing and more healthy. Zoella's leaves a really subtle, natural shimmer wherever you put it. It has a lovely fragrance and perfect for Christmas.  Available for £10.00, also from feelunique.com & Superdrug Stores.


10. The last product for the girlies is a pair of leggings from New Look with Christmas Puddings dotted all over! You cannot go the whole Christmas season without wearing a Christmas jumper, socks of leggings. Plus they're only £7.99 so a great price! 
                                            


The male Christmas stocking filler guide will be up either tomorrow or Friday at 8pm.
Happy Shopping! 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment