Wednesday 2 December 2015

Christmas Gifts For Him

Hello!
I have my Gift Guide For Him! I love doing gift guides, although men are notoriously difficult to shop for and it can be really frustrating, but I have found 10 gifts that I would buy for someone.



Right the first gift I found on ASOS us a 'Hugo Boss Watch & Cufflink Gift Set,' I wanted to include a watch and when I found this set I thought it would make a nice gift. You get a watch and some cufflinks, so perfect for a business man or a man who likes to dress smartly. The watch is lovely, it has a real leather strap with a pin buckle fastening and it also has a 'date window'. The cufflinks are silver-tone with the logo detailing and a T-bar fastening. They come in a very chic minimalist box which can be used to store the watch and cufflinks and other things if they wanted to.

                                 

My next gift is probably a bit strange, but it really caught my attention so I had to add it in the gift guide. It's a cushion cover. I know you're thinking what would a man want with a cushion cover. But it caught my eye because it had the lyrics 'whisper words of wisdom, let it be' which are Beatles lyrics and my dad LOVES The Beatles so I think he would really like this as a present. You can put any lyrics from any song on the cushion cover, and there are different colours to pick from, it's something a bit different for a man and will make a good change. It's from notonthehighstreet.com for £29.95. 
                                

I had to include an aftershave for a man, it's a go to present if you're stuck for ideas and I think this 'Tom Ford Noir Extreme Eau de Parfum' is perfect. Tomg Ford is a very luxury brand, so anyone who has this purchased for them is very lucky! The scent is quite woody and smoky - quite a heavy fragrance, so make sure whoever you're buying for likes a strong scent. The description says: 'An amber-drenched, woody oriental fragrance with a tantalizing and delectable heart.' It's a very manly scent. I found this on the Debenhams website for £70.00.
                           
(When I made this picture the price was £63.00 but it has now gone back up to £70.00!)

As I included nightwear in my gift guide for her, I have found some for my gift guide for him, they are from Next - Next is great for nightwear and gloves and scarves etc, so definitely check it out! These 'Navy Check Set' are very simple with a plain long-sleeved top and check bottoms and reasoably priced at £22.00 - a good gift to snuggle up in over Christmas.
                                       

The next gift is a wallet, these are really good gifts, it's quite a simple and easy thing to buy as you can get really good quality wallets and whoever you buy one for I'm sure will be pleased. This one is from John Lewis and is a Polo Ralph Lauren Pebble Grain Leather Wallet for £44.00 - (this is a current 20% off price so it may have changed since this post) The inside has six card slots, one note slot and two receipt pockets.
                   

Next gift is again very simple - it's a beanie, you can get it in 3 different colours - black, dark blue and a lighter blue. The hat is 100% cashmere so it is amazing quality so will help keep you warm when you venture outside over Winter. It also adds another simple, stylish yet warm layer to a winter outfit. This is £35.00 from John Lewis.
                            

If a girl is going to wear a Christmas jumper then so is a guy, I found this slightly more traditional style Christmas jumper, it's a pattern rather than a funny picture. The 'Red Patterned Crew' from Next for £26.00, it's a really Christmassy jumper with the snowflake pattern on the top half and speckles over the rest of the jumper, and is super soft and cosy yet quite stylish.  
                             

The next gift is a grooming product, as much as guys probably don't like to admit it they need to and should take care of their skin, so I found from Boots a 'Ted's Grooming Room Migrate Travel Set' from of course Ted Baker and with this you get a lovely case sleekly designed, it seems quite sturdy so it would be great to carry all essentials if you need to. You also get a few Ted Baker products: Face Scrub 150ml, Face Wash 200ml, Hair Putty 125ml and a comb.
This is from Boots for £38.00.
                           

I was really pleased when I found this gift, I'm not sure how well it would work though. But it looks and sounds good so give it a go. It is a Smartphone Projector And Speaker Gift Set and you can place your smartphone into the projector and flick through pictures or watch videos from your phone with friends, this could be a really good gift from notonthehighstreet.com for £34.95.
                            


The last gift for this gift guide is a toy/gadget and I think any guy of any age would love it. It's a 'Red5 U4 Gyro Remote Control Helicopter - Yellow' from Boots. Boys love their toys and will always be happy to pick this out from under the tree.

                  



So that is it for this gift guide, I hope you enjoyed reading it and let me know in the comments what gifts you're hoping for this Christmas, and if there are any other gift guides you would like me to do!

Keep watching for my next blog post!
xx















No comments:

Post a Comment