Tuesday 14 March 2017

March Beauty Wishlist


Hello my lovelies, how was your weekend? It's starting to feel more like Spring and Easter will soon be here! *claps hands excitedly*
I have a March Wishlist of all the beauty items that I need (want), although I don't think I'll be making all these purchases this month as I will have no money left...
I love making lists I am always writing things down from what I need to do to wishlists of what I want, it just gets it all off my mind rather than having all the thoughts swirling around... Anyway, lets get on with the blog post.  


Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
I am a true Clinique Foundation fan and I am finding it hard to tear myself away from the foundation that I buy from there. But since buying two bottles that I haven't been happy with the application of as it's been a bit on the patchy side due to dry skin, I feel like my skin needs a change and I've heard quite a few good things about the Estee Lauder Foundation.
. . .

Benefit Roller Lash
I've had one of these before and I LOVED it, I didn't need to curl my lashes with this mascara. The reason that I haven't had another one is because it is quite expensive, but maybe I'll treat myself. This is definitely one of the best mascaras out there.
. . . 

Barry M Lip Kit
I have seen these circulating around the blogging world, the shades look gorgeous and I am desperate to try one so I will have to get my hands on one or two.
. . .

Benefit Blusher
I desperately need some new blushers, but I am a bit unsure of which ones to get or which brands are good, which colours - there are so many! I have wanted to try a Benefit Blusher for a while, but if you have any recommendations then please help a girl out!
. . .

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
I have only used a sample of this that I got with something I bought, I tried it, I loved it. My eyeshadow lasted so well and I found that it applied better as well, like the colour payoff was 10 times better. So now it is time to buy a full size one.
. . .

Urban Decay Naked Concealer
I really need to try a concealer with a thicker consistency that does a bit more than just cover up slight redness or brightens areas. I have seen a few Youtubers use this and say how good it is for those pesky blemishes (and I get plenty of those), so maybe this would help.
. . .

Urban Decay Naked Palette
Another Urban Decay product, can you tell that I like this brand?
I have the Naked 3 palette and it is such a beautiful palette, the packaging is so pretty and the pigment is great. So I really want to get another one, I just need to decide which one.
. . .


I have continued my list below, just jotted down, if I commented on every single item that I have written down we'd be here for a while haha. Maybe if I get any of these products I'll do a lil review. :)
If you have any recommendations of the products that I've listed then please do leave them in the comments!

Clinique Exfoliating Scrub
Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser
Becca Highlighter - Opal
Soap & Glory Supercat Skinny Eyeliner
Clinique Superprimer Universal Primer
Rimmel Brow This Way


What's the top beauty product you'd love to purchase this month?

Xx


2 comments:

  1. Your wish list is literally mine as well! I especially want to try the Estée Lauder double wear foundation

    Tasha x

    http://itsatashathing.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/mothers-day-gift-guide-2017-last-minute.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Barry m lip kits too! I would also highly recommend the urban decay concealer and eyeshadow primer, they are so worth the money! -Maddy x

    Positively-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete